Members of the 4th National Assembly for Wales
This is a list of Assembly Members (AMs) elected to the National Assembly for Wales of the 4th Assembly, at the election held on 5 May 2011. The list is arranged by constituency
Sixty AMs were elected, twenty of whom were elected for the first time.
|Affiliation||Members May 2011||At dissolution|
|Antoinette Sandbach||Conservative||2011||Resigned 8 May 2015|
|Aled Roberts||Liberal Democrats||2016||Suspened 17 May 2011  reinstated 6 July 2011 |
|Llyr Huws Gruffydd||Plaid Cymru||2011|
|Mid and West Wales|
|William Powell||Liberal Democrats||2011|
|Simon Thomas||Plaid Cymru||2011|
|South Wales West|
|Bethan Jenkins||Plaid Cymru||2007||Suspended and sat as an independent 15 October 2012 until ?? ?? 2013|
|Byron Davies||Conservative||2011||Resigned 8 May 2015|
|Peter Black||Liberal Democrats||1999|
|South Wales Central|
|Andrew RT Davies||Conservative||2007|
|Leanne Wood||Plaid Cymru||2003|
|Eluned Parrott||Liberal Democrats||2011||Replaced John Dixon |
|South Wales East|
|Jocelyn Davies||Plaid Cymru||1999|
|Lindsay Whittle||Plaid Cymru||2011|
- 1999 National Assembly for Wales election and Members of the 1st National Assembly for Wales
- 2003 National Assembly for Wales election and Members of the 2nd National Assembly for Wales
- 2007 National Assembly for Wales election and Members of the 3rd National Assembly for Wales
- 2011 National Assembly for Wales election and Members of the 4th National Assembly for Wales
- 2016 National Assembly for Wales election and Members of the 5th National Assembly for Wales
- List of Welsh Assembly by-elections
- National Assembly for Wales constituencies and electoral regions
- "Two Welsh AMs temporarily disqualified on technicality - BBC News". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-03-02.
- "BBC News - Barred Lib Dem Aled Roberts returns to Welsh assembly". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-03-02.
- "AMs' vote will decide barred Lib Dem Aled Roberts' fate - BBC News". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-03-02.