- Melita, one of the Oceanids. She was one of the companions of Persephone along with her sisters when the daughter of Demeter was abducted by Hades.
- Melite, one of the Nereids.
- Melite, naiad daughter of the river god Aegaeus and mother of Hyllus by Heracles.
- Melite, one of the four daughters of Erasinus that became followers of Britomartis.
- Melite, daughter of King Busiris of Egypt and possible sister of Amphidamas. She was the mother of Metus by Poseidon.
- Melite or Meta, daughter of Hoples and the first wife of Aegeus.
- Melite, eponym of a deme in Attica
- Melite, one of the sacrificial victims of Minotaur
- Homeric Hymn to Demeter, 419
- Homer. Iliad, 18.42
- Hesiod. Theogony, 247
- Pseudo-Apollodorus. Bibliotheca, 1.2.7ff
- Hyginus. Fabulae, Preface
- Apollonius Rhodius. Argonautica, 4.538ff
- Antoninus Liberalis. Metamorphosis, 40
- Hyginus. Fabulae, 157
- Schol. ad Eurip. Med. 668.
- Pseudo-Apollodorus. Bibliotheca, 3.15.6.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|