Meghan Roche (born September 13, 2000) is an American fashion model.
Roche at the 2019 Paris Fashion Week Autumn Winter
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Hair color||Dark blonde|
Roche signed with IMG Models in 2019. Roche originally signed with Women Management at age 15, and debuted as a Givenchy exclusive, including a campaign shot by Steven Meisel. The next season, F/W 2018, Roche was a semi-exclusive for Alexander Wang and also walked for brands including Derek Lam, Carolina Herrera, Fendi (which she opened), Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren, Max Mara, Tod's, Missoni, Off-White, Chanel, Sonia Rykiel, Stella McCartney, H&M, Dolce & Gabbana, and Roberto Cavalli.
In 2018, Roche was deemed a "Top Newcomer" by models.com.
- Roche, Eddie. "MODEL MEGHAN ROCHE'S SUPERMODEL "BIG SISTERS"". Daily Front Row.
- "Meghan Roche - Model".
- "Agency sues rival for 'poaching' rising model Meghan Roche". New York Post.
- "MODEL TALK: MEGHAN ROCHE". V Magazine.
- "8 Models to Watch This Season". New York Times.
- "18 NEW TOP MODELS WHO HAD THE BIGGEST FALL 2018 BREAKOUT SEASONS". Fashionista.
- "Meghan Roche is the New Face About Town". models.com.
- "Meghan Roche". Vogue Italia.
- "NEWCOMERS F/W 18". models.com.