Meera's Tamil debut was with the 2005 film Anbe Aaruyire, in which she starred with S. J. Surya. Her second film was a Telugu-language film in a supporting role with Pawan Kalyan, followed by her critically acclaimed performance in M. S. Raju's Vaana. Much later she made her Bollywood debut in Vikram Bhatt's 1920: London, with Sharman Joshi. She's also worked in Satish Kaushik's Gang of Ghosts, produced by Venus. Meera is set to work in Nastik (upcoming film) opposite Arjun Rampal, which is set to release in late 2021. She played Anjali Dangle in a 2019 film Section 375, with Akshaye Khanna and Richa Chaddha.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2005||Anbe Aaruyire||Madhu/Madhu's memory||Tamil|
|2008||Kaalai||Nila||Tamil||Special appearance in the song "Guththa Lakkadi"|
|2014||Gang of Ghosts||Tina Chopra||Hindi|
|2019||Section 375||Anjali Dangle||Hindi|
|2021||The Tattoo Murders||Unknown||Hotstar||Lead role|||
- "Vikram Bhatt-KRK controversy: Actress Meera Chopra speaks up". The Times of India. 25 June 2016. Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- Nila bids goodbye Behindwoods.com (1 October 2009). Retrieved on 29 December 2016.
- Girl uninterrupted Archived 28 June 2014 at the Wayback Machine. Hindu.com. Retrieved on 29 December 2016.
- "It's ruthless, says Meera Chopra". Deccan Chronicle. 7 July 2020. Retrieved 20 February 2021.
- Coutinho, Natasha (2 September 2013). "Chopra family thrilled". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- "I was unsure of going topless". Rediff. 10 November 2014. Retrieved 16 September 2019.
- "Mera Chopra will romance Sharman in 1920 London". Hub 24x7. Archived from the original on 12 April 2015. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
- "Bombay Begums Web Review: Kabhi khushi ka-begum!". Mid Day. 10 March 2021. Retrieved 18 April 2021.
- "'The Tattoo Murders' review: Meera Chopra breathes life into this hit-or-miss cop-thriller". DNA India. 13 April 2021. Retrieved 18 April 2021.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Meera Chopra.|