McLintock may refer to:
- Alex McLintock (1853–1931), also known as Sandy McLintock, Scottish international footballer
- Alexander Hare McLintock (1903–1968), New Zealand teacher, university lecturer, historian and artist
- David McLintock (1930–2003), British scholar and translator of German literature
- Frank McLintock (born 1939), former Scotland international footballer and football manager
- Tom McLintock, former Scottish professional footballer
- William McLintock (disambiguation), several people
- McLintock!, 1963 American western with strongly comedic elements
- McLintock baronets, title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title McLintock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.