Mbouda is the capital of the Bamboutos department of West Province, Cameroon. Projected to be the fourteenth fastest growing city on the African continent between 2020 and 2025, with a 5.16% growth. Coordinates:
|Elevation||249 m (817 ft)|
Notable people born in MboudaEdit
- Tony Sunshyne (Gilbert Nguita Noumessi), author / composer.
- Emmanuel Nganou Djoumessi, politician.
- Dieudonné Watio, bishop, born in Balatchi in 1946.
- Jacques Toussele, photographer, born in Bamessingué
- Christophe Fofié (1946-1999), politician, businessman and sports promoter.
- Etienne Poufwon, politician. Also known as Poufong Etienne
- Martin Kuete, also known as Mylord, politician, born in Babete.
- "Ranked: The World's Fastest Growing Cities". virtual capitalist. 13 August 2021. Archived from the original on 13 August 2021. Retrieved 2021-08-17.
- We Built Wells in Africa!, retrieved 2022-05-22
- Camfoot.com (2020-07-25). "Le stade municipal de Mbouda aux normes de la Fifa". Camfoot.com (in French). Retrieved 2020-07-25.