Maxim Polischuk (Ukrainian: Максим Поліщук; born 15 June 1984, in Zhytomyr) is a retired Ukrainian amateur track cyclist. He won the bronze medal in men's team pursuit at the 2006 UCI Track Cycling World Championships in Bordeaux, France, and later represented his nation Ukraine at the 2008 Summer Olympics.
|Full name||Maxim Polischuk|
Ukrainian: Максим Поліщук
|Born||15 June 1984|
Zhytomyr, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||72 kg (159 lb)|
Polishchuk qualified for the Ukrainian squad in the men's team pursuit at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing based on the nation's selection process from the UCI Track World Rankings. He delivered the Ukrainian foursome of Volodymyr Dyudya, Lyubomyr Polatayko, and Vitaliy Shchedov a ninth-place time of 4:07.883 in the prelims, narrowly missing out the match round by more than a second.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Maksym Polishchuk". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 15 October 2013.
- "Aussies race to victory in team pursuit". Gulf Daily News. 16 August 2006. Retrieved 15 October 2013.
- Romanyak, Mykaylo (30 January 2008). Леся Калитовська: «Екскурсію у Голлівуд відклала на пізніше» [Lesya Kalytovska: "Tour in Hollywood puts on the back."] (in Ukrainian). Vysokyi Zamok. Archived from the original on 15 October 2013. Retrieved 15 October 2013.
- "Men's Team Pursuit Qualification". Beijing 2008. NBC Olympics. Archived from the original on 19 August 2012. Retrieved 21 December 2012.
- Вже на початку дня Юрій Сухоруков потішив Україну, завоювавши срібну медаль у змаганнях з кульової стрільби [At the beginning of the day, Ukraine's Yuriy Sukhorukov delightfully wins a silver medal in shooting] (in Ukrainian). Televiziyna Sluzhba Novyn. 17 August 2008. Archived from the original on 15 October 2013. Retrieved 10 October 2013.