|Full name||Mauro Wilney Arambarri Rosa|
|Date of birth||30 September 1995|
|Place of birth||Salto, Uruguay|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2010||Nacional de Salto|
|2017||→ Getafe (loan)||27||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 August 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22 February 2015
Arambarri was born in Salto, and joined Defensor Sporting's youth setup in 2011 after impressing in a local youth tournament. He was promoted to the first team in July 2013 by manager Tabaré Silva, and made his professional – and Primera División – debut on 15 September by starting in a 1–0 home win against Fénix.
On 31 January 2016, Arambarri signed a four-and-a-half-year contract with Ligue 1 side FC Girondins de Bordeaux. He made his debut for the club on 3 February, coming on as a second-half substitute for Valentin Vada in a 3–0 away loss against Olympique Lyonnais.
Arambarri was only rarely used by the club in the 2016–17 campaign, being limited to four league appearances, all from the bench.
On 9 August 2017, after having his federative rights assigned to Boston River, Arambarri signed a one-year loan deal with La Liga club Getafe CF, with a buyout clause, which was activated on 11 June 2018. Arambarri signed a five-year contract.
- "Mauro Arambarri: "Una experiencia muy buena y ver el aliento de la hinchada, emociona"" [Mauro Arambarri: "A very good experience to see the support of the crowd, it's magnificent"] (in Spanish). La Prensa. 16 September 2013. Archived from the original on 11 August 2017. Retrieved 11 August 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Clausura: Defensor 1 – Cerro 1" (in Spanish). Fútbol.com.uy. 21 March 2015. Retrieved 11 August 2017.
- "Transfers – Arambarri and Malcom join Bordeaux". Girondins de Bordeaux. 31 January 2016. Archived from the original on 11 August 2017. Retrieved 11 August 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Match – Bordeaux chute à Lyon [3–0]" [Match – Bordeaux lose to Lyon [3–0]] (in French). Girondins de Bordeaux. 3 February 2016. Archived from the original on 10 March 2016. Retrieved 11 August 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Mauro Arambarri rejoint Boston River" [Mauro Arambarri joins Boston River] (in French). Girondins de Bordeaux. 8 August 2017. Retrieved 11 August 2017.
- "Arambarri nuevo jugador del Getafe" [Arambarri new player of Getafe] (in Spanish). Getafe CF. 9 August 2017. Retrieved 11 August 2017.
- "Antunes y Arambarri del Getafe" [Antunes and Arambarri signed with Getafe] (in Spanish). Getafe CF. 11 June 2018. Retrieved 11 June 2018.