She was the regent of Pomerania during the minority of her sons Barnim II, Duke of Pomerania and Otto I, Duke of Pomerania between 1277 and 1294, in co-regency with her stepson Bogislaw IV, Duke of Pomerania.
She had five children:
- Miroslawa (b. ca. 1270 – d. between 23 December 1327 and 11 November 1328), married in 1285 to Niklot I, Count of Schwerin.
- Beatrix (d. 1315 or 1316), married bef. 1290 to Henry II, Lord of Werle in Penzlin, son of Henry I of Werle.
- Matilda (d. young, 1295).
- Barnim II (b. 1277 – d. 28 May 1295).
- Otto I (b. posthumously, 1279 – d. 30 or 31 December 1344).
- (in German) Werner Buchholz (ed.), Deutsche Geschichte im Osten Europas. Pommern. Siedler Verlag, Berlin 1999, ISBN 3-88680-272-8