Materna is the original title of the music to the song "America the Beautiful".
Materna is a surname and can refer to the following notable people:
- Amalie Materna (1844–1918), Austrian operatic soprano
- Anna Catharina Materna (1731–1757), Danish actress and playwright
- Friedrich Materna (1885–1946), German general
- Jerzy Materna (born 1956), Polish politician
- Eudocima materna, a moth of the family Noctuidae
- Materna coat of arms from the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Materna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.