Mateba, a contraction of the Italian words Macchine Termo-Balistiche, was an Italian machine manufacturer based in Pavia, Italy. It is better known for its low-barrelled revolver pistols that it produced under the leadership of Emilio Ghisoni. After a change in ownership and poor sales, the Mateba company closed in 2005, but restarted in 2014 in Montebelluna.
- MT1, .22long rifle semi-automatic sport pistol
- MTR Series - (MTR equals Ma Teba Revolver) family of double/single action all-steel revolvers in which Ghisoni placed the barrel as low as possible with the cylinder in front of the triggerguard and using high-capacity cylinders. The MTR series were designed for Rapid Fire competition shooting, with barrel weights, and the low muzzle to minimize climb;
- 2006M - 6 rounds of .357/.38 caliber ammunition
- Model 6 Unica (generally known simply as the Mateba or the Mateba Autorevolver), available .357 magnum, .44 magnum, and .454 Casull.
- Grifone Carbine- 18 inch barrel version of the Model 6 Unica in two versions:
- one with wood furniture finishes, overfolding barrel and in .357-Magnum,
- with fixed stock, stainless steel and wooden finishes, and in .44-Remington Magnum.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-10-18. Retrieved 2014-10-18. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|deadurl=(help)CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)