|Look up matara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matara may refer to:
- Matara, Sri Lanka, a city on the coast of Southern Province
- Matara District, Southern Province, Sri Lanka
- Matara fort, built in 1560 by the Portuguese on a promontory which separates the Niwala Ganga lagoon from the ocean
- Matara railway station, Sri Lanka
- Matara, Eritrea, an archaeological site near Senafe
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.