Department of International Relations and Diplomacy, Tribhuvan University (DIRD, TU)
Department of International Relations and Diplomacy (DIRD) (Nepali: अन्तर्राष्ट्रिय सम्बन्ध तथा कूटनीति विभाग) is a department in Tribhuvan University which was earlier known as Master's Program in International Relations and Diplomacy (MIRD), a two-year (four-semester) post-graduate program introduced by Tribhuvan University in 2014.
अन्तर्राष्ट्रिय सम्बन्ध तथा कूटनीति विभाग, त्रिभुवन विश्वविद्यालय
|Established||February 16, 2014|
University Campus, Kirtipur, Nepal
MIRD is the first ever program introduced for the study of International Relations and Diplomacy in Nepal. It is being operated under the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in Tribhuvan University.
MIRD program is multidisciplinary in nature as it draws key insights from multiple disciplines in social sciences, humanities, and philosophy to provide students with the broader understanding of international affairs.
- "DIRD TU | Tribhuvan University". mirdtu.edu.np. Retrieved 2019-12-19.
- "Central Department of International Relations and Diplomacy (CDRID) Kirtipur, Kathmandu". Edusanjal. Retrieved 2018-05-08.
- "International Relations and Diplomacy Courses in TU | New Business Age - monthly business magazine in English published from Nepal". www.newbusinessage.com. Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- "TU offers master's in IR, diplomacy". Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- "Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences | Tribhuvan University of Nepal". tribhuvan-university.edu.np. Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- "tufohss | Website of Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Office of the Dean, TU". www.tufohss.edu.np. Retrieved 2018-04-11.
- "DIRD TU | Tribhuvan University". www.mirdtu.edu.np. Retrieved 2019-12-19.
- "TU to set up Himalayan research centre - The Himalayan Times". The Himalayan Times. 2016-03-23. Retrieved 2018-05-08.