Mashhur bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
Mashhur bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (born 1942) is a senior prince in the House of Saud and a member of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's Allegiance Council. His daughter Sara is married to Saudi Arabia's crown prince and defense minister Mohammad bin Salman Al Saud.
|Mashhur bin Abdulaziz|
|Born||1942 (age 77–78)|
|Spouse||Noura bint Mohammed bin Saud Al-Kabeer Al Saud|
Haya bint Faraj Shabeeb (divorce)
|Issue||Abdulaziz bin Mashour|
Sara bint Mashhur Al Saud
|House||House of Saud|
|Mother||Nuf bint Nawwaf bin Nuri Al Shaalan|
|Religion||Wahhabi Hanbali Sunni Islam|
Prince Mashhur was born in 1942. His father was King Abdulaziz, and his mother was Nuf bint Nawwaf bin Nuri Al Shaalan. They married in November 1935. Prince Mashhur has two full brothers; late Prince Thamir and Prince Mamdouh.
|Ancestors of Mashhur bin Abdulaziz Al Saud|
- Miles, Hugh; Newton, Alastair (2017). "The Future of the Middle East". Arab Digest and Global Policy. Archived from the original on 30 January 2018. Retrieved 21 October 2018.
- "King Abdullah names members of the Allegiance Council". Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Washington, D.C. 10 December 2007. Archived from the original on 1 June 2012. Retrieved 7 June 2012.
- "Family Tree of King Abdulaziz". Datarabia. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "Nuf bint Nawwaf bin Nuri Al Sha'lan". Datarabia. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "After King Abdullah" (PDF). Washington Institute for Near East Policy. August 2009. Retrieved 7 June 2012.
|This Saudi Arabia biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a member of a Middle Eastern royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|