Marza Animation Planet
Marza Animation Planet Inc. (株式会社マーザ・アニメーションプラネット Kabushiki gaisha Māza Animēshonpuranetto) is a Japan-based CG animation studio dedicated to making full-length feature films. Their extensive résumé includes CGadd-ins for television series and video games. Their head office is located on the 18th floor of the NYK Tennoz Building (天王洲郵船ビル Tennōzu Yūsen Biru) in Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa, Tokyo.
|Kabushiki gaisha Māza Animēshonpuranetto|
|Sega Sammy Visual Entertainment (2009-2010)|
|Industry||CG animation for film, CG animation for television, CG animation for video games|
|Founded||2003 (under Sega Sammy VE Animation Studios/Visual Entertainment R&D Dept. title)|
Number of locations
Number of employees
The company was formed through Sega spinning off its CG division. The company was reorganized into different parent companies from Sega Sammy Holdings to Sega Holdings. It is currently subsidized under TMS Entertainment, Sega's flagship anime subsidiary.
Video game cutscenesEdit
- Virtua Fighter 5 (2006)
- Oshare Majo: Love and Berry (2007)
- Phantasy Star Portable (2007)
- Nights: Journey of Dreams (2007)
- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (2008)
- Samba de Amigo (2008)
- Sonic Unleashed (2008)
- Phantasy Star Portable 2 (2009)
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA (2009)
- Resonance of Fate (2010)
- Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll (2010)
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA 2nd (2010)
- Sengoku Taisen (2010)
- Sonic Colors (2010)
- Sonic Free Riders (2010)
- Virtua Tennis 4 (2011)
- Sonic Generations (2011)
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz (2012)
- Phantasy Star Online 2 (2012)
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F (2012)
- Kingdom Conquest II (2013)
- Phantasy Star Online 2 2nd OP (2012)
- Demon Tribe (2013)
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (2012)
- Phantasy Star Online 2 3rd OP (2012)
- Sonic Lost World (2013)
- The World of Three Kingdoms (2013)
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd (2014)
- Phantasy Star Nova (2014)
- Yakuza 0 (2015)
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X (2016)
- VR Zone Shinjuku - Winged Bicycle (2017)
- Sonic Forces (2017)
- Team Sonic Racing (2019)
- Hatsune Miku Live Party 2012 (MIKUPA♪) (2012) (Stage Event)
- Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2013 (2013) (Stage Event)
- Mario Kart 8 (2014 (original), 2017 (Deluxe)) (3D models for artwork illustration)
- Splatoon (2015) (3D models for artwork illustration)
- Happy Forest (2015) (Tech Demo Trailer created using Unreal Engine 4)
- Hatsune Miku Expo 2016 (2016) (Stage Event)
- Ultimate Bowl (2015 (v1), 2017 (v2)) (Tech Demo Trailer created using Unreal Engine 4 (v1) and Unity (v2))
- Splatoon 2 (2017) (3D models for artwork illustration)
- The Last Guardian (2016) (Animations)
- "Sega Sammy Launches CG Animation Studio in Japan (Updated)". Anime News Network. January 5, 2010. Retrieved December 21, 2017.
- "ABOUT". MARZA ANIMATION PLANET. December 20, 2017. Retrieved December 20, 2017.
- Loo, Egan (May 9, 2013). "Harlock's Marza Animation Planet Prepares Robodog CG Film". Anime News Network. Retrieved April 20, 2019.
- "[MOVIE] 'RESIDENT EVIL' will be CG'd by a SEGA company behind SPACE PIRATE: CAPTAIN HARLOCK". MARZA ANIMATION PLANET. October 15, 2015. Retrieved December 21, 2017.
- "MARZA ANIMATION PLANET NAMES THE NEXT RESIDENT EVIL CG MOVIE". MARZA ANIMATION PLANET. March 25, 2015. Retrieved December 21, 2017.
- "マーザ・アニメーションプラネットが贈る全編Unity映像『THE GIFT』を「Unite 2016 Tokyo」で初披露＆解説 | 特集 | CGWORLD.jp" (in Japanese). April 13, 2016. Retrieved August 28, 2016.