(Redirected from Mary Ward (disambiguation))
Mary Ward may refer to:
Scientists and academicsEdit
- Mary Augusta Ward (1851–1920), British activist and novelist, known by her married name of Mrs Humphry Ward
- Mary Ward Centre, an adult education college located in London named for the above Mary Augusta Ward
- Mary Jane Ward (1905–1981), American novelist
- Mary Ward (suffragist) (1851–1933) Irish-born Cambridge based Women's activist. lecturer and writer
- Mary Ward (nun) (1585-1645), English Catholic nun who founded the Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Mary Ward Catholic Secondary School, an educational college in Scarborough, Canada, named for the English Catholic nun
- Mary Ward (ship), a passenger and cargo steamer built in Montreal, Canada in 1865, wrecked in a storm in 1872
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mary Ward.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.