Marko Vidojković (born 1 October 1975) is a Serbian novelist. He is best known for his novels Kandže, Sve crvenkape su iste and Urednik. For his writings, he is the recipient of the Vital Award, the Golden Bestseller and Kočić's pen.
|Born||1 October 1975|
Belgrade, SFR Yugoslavia
|Occupation||Writer, editor, columnist, TV and podcast host|
|Education||BA degree in Law, University of Belgrade|
|Alma mater||University of Belgrade (Bachelor degree)|
|Notable awards||Vital award for the best book published in 2006, Kočić's Quill in 2005, Golden Bestseller in 2005|
- Ples sitnih demona (The Dance of Small-Time Demons, a novel) (Narodna knjiga, 2001, Samizdat B92, 2005, Laguna, 2019)
- Đavo je moj drug (The Devil Is a Friend of Mine, a novel) (Narodna knjiga, 2002, Samizdat, 2005, Laguna, 2015)
- Pikavci na plaži (Butts on the Beach, a novel) (Narodna knjiga, 2002, Laguna 2018)
- Kandže (The Claws, a novel) (Samizdat, 2004, Laguna, 2020)
- Sve crvenkape su iste (All Red Riding Hoods Are the Same, a novel) (Samizdat, 2006, Laguna, 2016)
- Bog ti pomogo ( May God Have Mercy on Your Soul, short stories collection, Samizdat, 2007, Laguna, 2015)
- Hoću da mi se nešto lepo desi odmah (I Want Something Nice to Happen to Me Right Now, a novel) (Samizdat, 2009)
- Kandže 2 - Diler i smrt (The Claws 2 - The Pusher and Death, a novel) (Rende, 2012, Laguna, 2020)
- Urednik (The Editor, a novel) (Laguna, 2014)
- Priče s Dijagnozom (Diagnozed Stories) (Laguna, 2015)
- E baš vam hvala, (Thanks a Lot, a novel Laguna, 2017)
- Đubre, (Trash, a novel, Laguna, 2020)
- Kovid 19+ (short stories collection, Laguna, 2021)
- "Vidojković: Tresla se gora, rodili se Vučić i Dodik". slobodnaevropa.org. Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty. 3 September 2016.
- "Vidojković: Pretnje koje su mi upućene nisu rasvetljene, objavite ime i prezime". N1. 22 June 2021.