This article needs to be updated.February 2020)(
|Born||October 10, 1978|
|World Rally Championship record|
|Active years||2008, 2011–present|
|Teams||M-Sport Ford WRT|
|First rally||2008 Rally Sweden|
Starting from 2019 season, Salminen partnered with Teemu Suninen in M-Sport Ford WRT. Before the season began, the Finnish crew made their debut cooperation in the 2018 Monza Rally Show, where they finished as the runner-up, just behind the moto-gp legend Valentino Rossi.
In Corsica, Salminen scored his first WRC points, finishing fifth overall. Only days before the start of Rally Sardinia 2019, Salminen was replaced as co-driver for Suninen in favour of the more experienced Jarmo Lehtinen.
He was a pilot of Sami Pajari in 2020 Junior WRC.
* Season still in progress.
- "Rossi's Seventh Monza Success". wrc.com. WRC Promoter GmbH. 10 December 2018. Retrieved 11 December 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Marko Salminen". e-wrc.com. Retrieved 17 October 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Sunday in Corsica: Neuville profits from Evans Despair". wrc.com. WRC. 31 March 2019. Retrieved 1 April 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Marko Salminen's e-wrc profile