Marko Arapović (born 20 July 1996) is a Croatian professional basketball player for Galatasaray of the Turkish Basketbol Süper Ligi (BSL) and the EuroCup. He plays at the power forward and center positions.
|No. 3 – Galatasaray|
|Position||Power forward / Center|
|League||Basketbol Süper Ligi|
|Born||July 20, 1996|
|Listed height||2.07 m (6 ft 9 in)|
|Listed weight||105 kg (231 lb)|
|NBA draft||2018 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Arapović played in the 2015–16 EuroLeague season with Cedevita. Arapović severely injured his left knee during an ABA League semi-final play-off match against Partizan in April 2017. After 13 month of rehabilitation he started playing again in May 2018.
National team careerEdit
- Magnotti, Trevor. "Prospect Spotlight: Marko Arapovic's Efficient Performance vs. Anadolu Efes". FanSided.com. Retrieved February 20, 2017.
- "Arapović se teško ozlijedio, a onda je napravio nešto nesvakidašnje: 'Bilo mi je slabo kad sam to vidio'" [Arapović severely injured, then did something unusual: 'I felt sick when I saw it']. vecernji.hr (in Croatian). 5 April 2017. Retrieved 21 August 2018.
- "ISPOVIJEST OPORAVLJENIKA MARKA ARAPOVIĆA 'Sve o čemu sam sanjao 13 mjeseci, sva ta muka, patnja, bile su vrijedne osjećaja kad sam se vratio košarci'" [Confession of the convalescent Marko Arapović 'All I dreamed about, all that distress, suffering, was worth the feeling of returning to basketball']. 100posto.hr (in Croatian). 4 May 2018. Retrieved 21 August 2018.
- Antonijevic, Goran (July 5, 2016). "Croatian basketball team in battle for Rio Olympics". Total Croatia News. Retrieved February 20, 2017.
- "Franjo Arapović o sinu Marku: Besmisleno je ostati u Ciboni". 24sata (in Croatian). 29 July 2014. Retrieved 20 February 2017.