This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mark Mylod directed several television shows in the United States and in the United Kingdom, many of them for the BBC. Mylod co-produced the HBO television series Entourage, on which he was also a regular director.
Prior to Entourage, Mylod's directed the feature films Ali G Indahouse, The Big White and What's Your Number? and the series Cold Feet, The Royle Family, and Bang Bang, It's Reeves and Mortimer.
In 2014 he directed episodes 3 and 4 of Season 5 of the HBO series Game of Thrones. He came back for Season 6, where he directed episode 7 and 8 and episode 2 of season 7.Next up Mylod Executive Produced and Directed 'Succession' seasons 1 and 2 for HBO.
Mylod is married to costume designer Amy Westcott.
- "'Shameless' Season Finale: EP Talks Season 2's Wild Ride and the Gallagher Evolution". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2 August 2012.
- "ABC’s Fairy-Tale Pilot Gets a Director". Vulture.com. Retrieved 2 August 2012.
- "Game of Thrones Season 5: What We Know So Far". Watchers On The Wall. 1 August 2014. Retrieved 6 February 2015.
- Hibberd, James (25 June 2015). "Game of Thrones directors revealed for mysterious season 6". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- Chaban, Matt (5 April 2011). "'Ali G' Director, Costume Designer Join BroBrit Ranks" The New York Observer. Retrieved 14 April 2011.