Mark Morgan (composer)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mark Morgan (born October 22, 1961) is an American musician and score composer for video games, television and films. He is known for his work in Fallout, Fallout 2 and Planescape: Torment, and for being a former member of Starship. He was born in Los Angeles, California, to an architect, Melford Morgan and Betty Morgan, a classically trained pianist. It was while living with his parents that he became interested in music, and started to learn to play the piano.
|Born||October 22, 1961|
|Origin||Los Angeles, California|
Upon graduating from high school, he moved to Boston, where he enrolled in the Berklee College Of Music, where he studied piano and composition, and where he learned about electronic music. In 1988, he joined Starship on keyboards, and toured with the band until 1990.
- Zork Nemesis (1995)
- Dark Seed II (1995)
- Shattered Steel (1996)
- Descent II (1996)
- Zork: Grand Inquisitor (1997)
- NetStorm: Islands At War (1997)
- Fallout (1997)
- Fallout 2 (1998)
- Planescape: Torment (1999)
- Civilization: Call to Power (1999)
- Giants: Citizen Kabuto (2000)
- Allods Online (2009)
- Need for Speed: Shift (2009)
- Stasis (2014)
- Wasteland 2 (2014)
- Torment: Tides of Numenera (2017)
- Prey 2 (Canceled)
- Hughes, Sam (April 14, 2014). "Interview with Professional Composer, Mark Morgan". The Sound Architect. The Sound Architect. Retrieved January 31, 2017.