Mark Lawrence (rugby union)
Mark Lawrence (born 16 June 1965, Standerton) is an international rugby union referee from South Africa. He refereed his first international test match, in 2000, and was chosen to officiate at both the 2003 Rugby World Cup  and 2007 Rugby World Cup acting as a touch judge and a TMO in both competitions. He refereed the 2007 Currie Cup Final between the Free State Cheetahs and the Golden Lions,. He also refereed the 2008 Super 14 Final between the Crusaders and the Waratahs.
|Date of birth||June 16, 1965|
|Place of birth||Standerton|
|School||Highbury Primary School|
Beachwood High School
|Rugby union career|
In September 2011, he announced his retirement from test rugby to concentrate on coaching emerging referees.
- "2003 Rugby World Cup Officials". Archived from the original on 2009-02-09.
- "Provisional Rugby World Cup 2003 referees panel". Archived from the original on 2011-07-06.
- "2007 Rugby World Cup referees and touch judges named". Archived from the original on 2008-10-07.
- "Currie Cup finals". Archived from the original on 2008-10-24.
- "2008 Super 14 final".
- "Mark Lawrence announces retirement from Test refereeing". South African Rugby Union. 12 September 2011. Archived from the original on 6 June 2016. Retrieved 6 June 2016.
|This South Africa rugby union biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|