This article includes a list of general references, but it remains largely unverified because it lacks sufficient corresponding inline citations. (November 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mark Tadeo Lapid (born February 16, 1980) is an actor and politician in the Philippines. He is a former Governor of Pampanga (2004–2007). President Gloria Arroyo appointed him as general manager of the Philippine Tourism Authority in 2008. From 2009 to 2016, he served as chief operating officer of the Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority (TIEZA) under President Benigno Aquino III. TIEZA is an attached agency of the Department of Tourism (DOT) that designates, regulates and supervises tourism enterprise zones established under Republic Act 9593. Lapid returned to the government agency in 2021 after his appointment as TIEZA chief by President Rodrigo Duterte on January 5, 2021.
|Chief Operating Officer of the Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority|
|Assumed office |
January 11, 2021
|President||Rodrigo Roa Duterte|
|Preceded by||Pocholo Paragas|
|Philippine Tourism Authority General Manager|
August 1, 2008 – October 14, 2015
|President||Gloria Macapagal Arroyo|
Benigno S. Aquino III
|Succeeded by||Guiller Asido|
|Governor of Pampanga|
June 30, 2004 – June 30, 2007
|Vice Governor||Yeng Guiao|
|Preceded by||Lito Lapid|
|Succeeded by||Ed Panlilio|
Marco Tadeo Lapid
February 16, 1980
San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines
|Political party||Aksyon Demokratiko|
|Children||Mischa Amidala Garcia Lapid|
Matilda Anika Garcia Lapid
|Alma mater||Angeles University Foundation|
University of the Philippines, Los Baños
Mark Lapid began his career in public service at a very young age. He was elected as SK (Sanggunian Kabataan) Chairman at the age of 16. Concurrently, Lapid served as the province's youth sector representative in the Sangguniang Panlalawigan of Pampanga.
He was elected Governor of Pampanga at the young age of 24. While Governor, Lapid successfully made Pampanga one of the top ten most productive provinces in the Philippines. Lapid's tenure as Governor was marked by an increase in infrastructure spending.
Lapid filed his CoC (Certificate of Candidacy) for Senator last October 14, 2015. Lapid ran under the Koalisyon ng Daang Matuwid, but lost placing 19th in the polls, behind coalition mate, Sec. Jericho Petilla
In a senatorial forum held on January 29, 2016 in the University of the Philippines - Diliman, he supported peace in Mindanao and same-sex marriage, which gave him one of the best approval applause from the students of UP.
Lapid belongs to the Aksyon Demokratiko Party
He is among the four children of actor and Senator Lito Lapid and Marissa Tadeo-Lapid. His siblings are Maan Krista, Mitzi Karen and Maynard. He also has half-siblings such as Manuelito Lapid and Ysabel Ortega 
He was married to actress Tanya Garcia in a civil wedding on July 30, 2010 at Marissa Hall in Porac, Pampanga. They have two daughters, Mischa Amidala (born September 21, 2007), and Matilda Anika (born October 29, 2010) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Largado, Ibabalik Kita Sa Pinanggalingan Mo! (1999)
- Mahal Kita... Kahit Sino Ka Pa! (2001)
- Dugong Aso: Mabuting Kaibigan, Masamang Kaaway (2001)
- Pistolero (2002)
- Apoy sa Dibdib ng Samar (2006)
- Batas Militar (2006)
- Tatlong Baraha (2006)
- Ang Panday 2 (2011)
- Pacer 3 (2012)
- Pinoy Super Kid (2012)
- ABNKKBSNPLAko!? (2014)
- Ang Panday (2017)
- Jack Em Popoy: The Puliscredibles (2018)
- 3pol Trobol: Huli Ka Balbon (2019) (Noel Pahak)
- Lapu-Lapu (2002)
- Little Champ (2013) (young Leon Del Torro)
- FPJ's Ang Probinsyano (2017-2019) (Anton "Tigre" del Mundo)
- Sandugo (2019) (Darius Guerrero)
- Philstar.com (January 9, 2021). "Mark Lapid returns to TIEZA as COO". The Philippine Star. Retrieved January 12, 2021.
- "Melanie Accepts Kris' Apology; Diana Zubiri & Vhong Navarro Going Steady". Newsflash.org. Retrieved 13 March 2015.
- "Meet Manuelito, the love child of Melanie Marquez and Lito Lapid". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 27 April 2016.
- "Meet Melanie Marquez' gorgeous daughter, Michelle". ABS-CBN News. August 3, 2016. Retrieved August 3, 2016.
- "Ysabel Ortega on dad Lito Lapid: "He's happy for me."". GMA Entertainment. Retrieved 26 September 2019.
- "Ysabel Ortega Speaks Up About Relationship With Father Lito Lapid". Philippine News. May 7, 2018. Retrieved 2018-05-08.
- "WATCH: Ysabel Ortega in tears over not seeing dad Lito Lapid". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2018-05-08.
- "Mark Lapid and Tanya Garcia finally tie the knot". Philippine Entertainment Portal.
- "Tanya Garcia gives birth to second child with Mark Lapid in Las Vegas". Philippine Entertainment Portal.
- "Palace denies Mark Lapid has been replaced as TIEZA chief". GMA News.