Marita Geraghty (born March 26, 1962) is an American television and film actress. She had roles in several movies during the late 1980s and early 1990s, most notably as Nancy Taylor in Groundhog Day. She was married to actor Michael Maguire.
March 26, 1962|
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Occupation||Television, film, stage actress|
|Spouse(s)||Michael Maguire (?-2001; divorced; 2 daughters)|
- Spenser: For Hire (1988)
- Hard Time on Planet Earth (1989)
- Against the Law (1990)
- Law & Order (1990)
- To Save a Child (1991)
- Woops! (1992)
- Past Tense (1994)
- Seinfeld (1994)
- Mad About You (1995)
- Frasier (1996)
- Chicago Hope (1997)
- Judging Amy (2001)
- The Luck of the Irish (2001)
- Charmed (2003)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2003)
- Miss Match (2003)
- Touched by an Angel (2003)
- Numb3rs (2005)
- The Ex List (2008)
- Willis, John. Theatre World 1990–1991. Hal Leonard. p. 179. ISBN 1-55783-125-4. Retrieved September 15, 2010.
- Maslin, Janet (November 6, 1987). "Film: 'Hiding Out'". The New York Times. p. C.21.
- Curran, Peggy (March 17, 2001). "Awash in all things Irish: Three offerings give fresh takes on Emerald Isle and its history". The Gazette. Montreal, Quebec. p. D.7.
- Wilson, Edwin (November 17, 1988). "Theater: Family Skirmishes; Shavian Melodrama". Wall Street Journal. p. 1.
- Henerson, Evan (August 18, 2000). "Critics' Picks". Daily News. Los Angeles. p. L.5.