The Mariner's Mirror
The Mariner's Mirror is the quarterly academic journal of the Society for Nautical Research in the United Kingdom. It was established in 1911 and is abstracted and indexed by Scopus. It is published in partnership with Taylor & Francis. The Mariner's Mirror is ranked by the European Reference Index for the Humanities (ERIH) as an INT1 journal (the highest classification), which has internationally recognised scholarly significance with high visibility and influence among researchers in the various research domains in different countries, regularly cited all over the world.
|Discipline||Naval and maritime history, nautical archaeology|
|Edited by||Martin Bellamy|
Society for Nautical Research (United Kingdom)
|ISO 4||Mar.'s Mirror|
List of editorsEdit
- 1911-12 - L.G. Carr Laughton
- 1913-22 - R.C. Anderson
- 1923-31 - W.G. Perrin
- 1931-32 - R.C. Anderson
- 1932-39 - David Bonner-Smith
- 1939-46 - R.C. Anderson
- 1946-54 - Commander Hilary Poland Mead
- 1954-61 - George Worcester
- 1961-71 - Captain T. Davys Manning
- 1971-79 - Professor Christopher Lloyd
- 1979-91 - Brian Dolley
- 1991-2000- Michael Duffy, D.Phil.
- 2001-05 - Dr. Richard Harding
- 2005-13 - Dr. Hugh Murphy
- 2013- - Dr. Martin Bellamy
- "Editorial," Centenary Issue, Mariner's Mirror, vol. 97, no. 1 (2011), p.3.