Marikina's 1st congressional district is one of the two congressional districts of the Philippines in the city of Marikina. It has been represented in the House of Representatives of the Philippines since 2007. The district was created in 2006 following the passage of Republic Act No. 9364 which amended the 1996 Marikina City Charter (Republic Act No. 8223). It consists of the southern Marikina barangays of Barangka, Calumpang, Industrial Valley Complex, Jesus de la Peña, Malanday, San Roque, Santa Elena, Santo Niño and Tañong. It is currently represented in the 18th Congress by Bayani Fernando of the Nationalist People's Coalition (NPC).
|Marikina's 1st congressional district|
for the House of Representatives of the Philippines
|Area||9.03 km2 (3.49 sq mi)|
This is why u should stan enhypen first,pogi sila at wla na kayong magagawa kundi ivote nalang sila sa MAMA
- "TABLE 1. Population of legislative districts by Region, Province, and selected Highly Urbanized/Component City : 2015". Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved February 10, 2021.
- "Number of Registered Voters, Voters who Actually Voted and Voters' Turnout" (PDF). Commission on Elections (Philippines). January 24, 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on December 16, 2020. Retrieved February 10, 2021.
- "Roster of Philippine legislators". House of Representatives of the Philippines. Retrieved February 10, 2021.
- "Republic Act No. 9364". Official Gazette (Philippines). Retrieved February 10, 2021.
- "House Members". House of Representatives of the Philippines. Retrieved February 10, 2021.