This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2022)
Margaret of Flanders (died 3 July 1285) was a Duchess consort of Brabant. She was the daughter of Guy of Dampierre and his first wife Matilda of Béthune.
Margaret of Flanders
|Died||3 July 1285|
|Noble family||House of Dampierre|
|Spouse(s)||John I, Duke of Brabant|
|Father||Guy of Dampierre|
|Mother||Matilda of Béthune|
She married John I, Duke of Brabant in 1273. She was the mother of:
- Godfrey (1273/74 – aft. 13 September 1283).
- John II of Brabant (1275–1312).
- Margaret of Brabant (4 October 1276 – 14 December 1311, Genoa), married 9 June 1292 to Henry VII, Holy Roman Emperor.
- Marie (d. after 2 December 1338), married to Count Amadeus V of Savoy.
- ^ Abernethy, Susan (2022-04-29). "Margaret of Brabant, Countess of Flanders". The Freelance History Writer. Retrieved 2022-07-25.