Margaret Ross (Paralympian)
Margaret Winifred Ross, OAM is an Australian Paralympic archer. At the 1962 Commonwealth Paraplegic Games in Perth, she won a silver medal in the Women's Swimming 50 m Crawl Class E event and bronze medals in the Women's Shot Putt Class D and Women's Swimming 50 m Breaststroke Class E events.
|Full name||Margaret Winifred Ross|
She competed at the 1972 Heidelberg Paralympics in the Women's FITA Round Open finishing 5th. At the 1976 Toronto Paralympics, she competed in archery and dartchery events. She teamed with John Kestel to win the gold medal in the dartchery Mixed Teams Open event. In 1982, she received a Medal of the Order of Australia for "service to the disabled particularly in the field of sport".
- "Ross, Margaret Winifred, OAM". It's an Honour. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- Report of the First Commonwealth Paraplegic Games, Perth , Western Australia, 10–17 November 1962. Perth: Paraplegic Association of Western Australia. 1962.
- "M. Ross". Paralympic.org. International Paralympic Committee. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "1972 Women's FITA Round Open Results". International Paralympic Committee. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "1976 Mixed Teams Open Results". International Paralympic Committee. Archived from the original on 12 October 2013. Retrieved 10 August 2012.