Maratha Mandir is a Cinema Hall located in Maratha Mandir Marg, Mumbai, India. It opened on 16 October 1958 and has 1000 seats. The theatre created a record after screening the movie Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge for 1009 weeks since its release in 1995, on 19 February 2015. The film still runs daily at 11:30 AM. It takes a 2-minute walk from the Mumbai Central railway station to reach the cinema hall, besides the Maratha Mandir's Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Technology. This cinema hall has its reputation from a very long time and it is one of the most famous landmarks in Mumbai. This is the most known valued theatre for the Mumbai's Bollywood Box Office 
Maratha Mandir Marg,RBI Staff Colony|
- "Maratha Mandir Cinema Location". One India. Retrieved 21 August 2012.
- Chopra, Anupama (January 2002). Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge: (The "Brave-Hearted Will Take the Bride"). British Film Institute. p. 7. ISBN 978-0-85170-957-4.
- "DDLJ turns 15 at Maratha Mandir today". Times of India. 20 October 2009. Retrieved 21 August 2012.
- "Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Huma Qureshi caught in Gangs of Wasseypur 2 avatar at a Mumbai theatre". India Today. 25 July 2012. Retrieved 21 August 2012.
- Sheena Sippy; Naman Ramachandran; Divya Thakur (2006). Lights, camera, masala: making movies in Mumbai. India Book House. p. 56. Retrieved 21 August 2012.
|This article about a specific theatre building is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|