Maratha Mandir is a Cinema Hall located in Maratha Mandir Marg, Mumbai, India. It opened on 16 October 1958 and has 1000 seats. The theatre created a record after screening the movie Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge for 1009 weeks since its release in 1995, on 19 February 2015. The film still runs daily at 11:30 AM. It takes a 2-minute walk from the Mumbai Central railway station to reach the cinema hall, besides the Maratha Mandir's Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Technology. This cinema hall has its reputation from a very long time and it is one of the most famous landmarks in Mumbai. This is the most known valued theatre for the Mumbai's Bollywood Box Office 
|Address||Maratha Mandir Marg,RBI Staff Colony
- "Maratha Mandir Cinema Location". One India. Retrieved 21 August 2012.
- Chopra, Anupama (January 2002). Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge: (The "Brave-Hearted Will Take the Bride"). British Film Institute. p. 7. ISBN 978-0-85170-957-4.
- "DDLJ turns 15 at Maratha Mandir today". Times of India. 20 October 2009. Retrieved 21 August 2012.
- "Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Huma Qureshi caught in Gangs of Wasseypur 2 avatar at a Mumbai theatre". India Today. 25 July 2012. Retrieved 21 August 2012.
- Sheena Sippy; Naman Ramachandran; Divya Thakur (2006). Lights, camera, masala: making movies in Mumbai. India Book House. p. 56. Retrieved 21 August 2012.
|This article about a specific theatre building is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|