Maqetta is a free and open-source, web-based WYSIWYG HTML editor designed to edit HTML5 documents and web applications. Its name is derived from the Spanish word maqueta, that means “mock-up”. The Maqetta application itself is authored in HTML, and therefore runs in the browser, without requiring additional plugins or downloads.
10.0.2 / July 4, 2013
|Platform||any HTML5-enabled web browser|
|Size||113 MiB uncompressed (97 MiB .ZIP download)|
|Type||HTML editor, Software as a service|
|License||Modified BSD or AFL|
As of May 2013, active development of Maqetta has stopped.
The downloadable server component can run on a remote server or on the same computer as the client software (the web browser).
- "Releases". Github. Retrieved 6 September 2019.
- "LICENSE". Github. Retrieved 6 September 2019.
- "Maqetta FAQ". Archived from the original on 16 April 2011. Retrieved 15 April 2011.
- "Maqetta Project Status". Retrieved 27 August 2014.
- "IBM Launches Maqetta HTML5 Tool as Open-Source Answer to Flash, Silverlight". eWeek. 2011-04-11. Retrieved 2011-04-15.
- "HTML5 editor Maqetta to power competition with Flash and Silverlight". Heise Online. 2011-04-14. Archived from the original on 2011-04-20. Retrieved 2011-04-15.
Media related to Maqetta at Wikimedia Commons
|This free and open-source software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|