This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Manyavar is a men's ethnic wear brand founded by Entrepreneur Ravi Modi in 1999 under his company Vedant Fashions. It offers Sherwanis, Kurtas and indo-western wear for men. The brand started with a 150 sq feet shop in Kolkata and has now expanded to over 570  stores across 180 cities in India and Abroad.
|Motto||Earn your Respect|
|Chief Visualizer: Shilpi Modi (Wife of Ravi Modi) Chief Brand Officer: Amar Sethia|
|Vedant Fashions Pvt. Ltd.|
The brand started to grow in 2001 by supplying to different Multi-Brand Outlets (MBOs). It was in 2008 though that the second Exclusive Brand Outlet store was launched as a result of low real estate prices that were realistic due to economic slowdown. The brand has since opened 2 stores every week on an average. In 2012, the brand launched its 200th store in Delhi spanning over 21,000 sq. ft. In 2014, it opened its second largest store in Lower Parel, Mumbai at 16,000 sq. ft.
Manyavar is a key sponsor of four teams in Indian Premier League of 2018: Kolkata Knight Riders, Delhi Daredevils, Sunrisers Hyderabad and Rajasthan Royals. Every season key players from these teams were seen wearing Manyavar outfits for advertisements. Promotion through IPL has really benefited the brand in terms of increased awareness.
Manas, a foundation started by Ravi Modi is a social organization that funds heart surgeries for the less privileged. The organization also helps run multiple schools through EKAL as well as supports the tribal community by providing medical and financial relief.
Awards and recognitionEdit
- ‘Most Admired Brand of The Year’ (2015) 
- 'Highest Job Creator' and 'Best Financial Performance' award, ET Bengal Corporate awards (2015)
- 'Emerging Leader', CMA Management Excellence for Mr.Ravi Modi, MD at Vendant Fashions (2015)
- ET Bengal Corporate Awards (2014)
- Pioneer in Ethnic Retail Business at Asia Retail Congress (2014)
- Fastest Growing Company (2013)
- Most Outstanding Performer in Retail Business (East India), EIRS Kolkata (2013)
- Most Admired Men's Indian Wear Brand of the Year at IFF, Mumbai (2012, 2011)
- "Manyavar cashing in on ethnic wear - Fashion - news - Fashion News India, jobs, network, apparel, business". www.fashionunited.in. Retrieved 2015-06-11.
- "CMAI Ivy League: Highlights Indian brands' success stories - Fashion - news - Fashion News India, fashion jobs, network, apparel, business". www.fashionunited.in. Retrieved 2015-06-11.
- "Fabindia, Manyavar emerge as India's most profitable apparel companies". Retrieved 2015-06-11.[dead link]
- "Kolkata brands jump on IPL bandwagon - The Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "Football League gets Manyavar as sponsor | New Age". newagebd.net. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "Manyavar Receives 'Most Admired Brand Of The Year' Award". Retrieved 2015-06-12.
- "Manyavar Receives Highest Job Creator Award". Retrieved 2015-06-15.