Manufacturing Commercial Vehicles
Manufacturing Commercial Vehicles (MCV) is an Egyptian manufacturer for buses and trucks. The manufacturing plant is located in Salheya, the Head Office in Obour City, near Cairo. The manufacturer owns the trademark rights of the brands ECHOLINE, eVolution and MCV. Some models are assembled under the dual brand name Mercedes-Benz MCV.
|Founder||Karim Ghabbour and Edzard Hans Wilhelm Reuter|
|Africa, Brazil, Caribbean, Central America, China, Europe, Middle East|
|493.11 million ج.م|
Number of employees
- Cuba: Since 1995 MCV Cuba is the official importer for vehicles of the Daimler AG. It is the only authorized dealer of Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
- Algeria: Since 2000 as importer
- United Arab Emirates (2002): Abu Dhabi
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (2002 after the purchase of Marshall Bus): Ely (MCV Bus & Coach)
- South Africa (Parow). 2007: Acquiring of the bus factory De Haan's Bus & Coach; annual production capacity: 150 buses.
- Uzbekistan: In 2010 a joint venture with UzAvtosanoat was configured. The project is postponed.
Commercial vehicles (passenger car classified)Edit
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (Generation T1N Mk. II)
- ECHOLINE E10 / 20 (also known as Ecoline-DAFC and FOTON in the People's Republic of China)
- ECHOLINE E30 (also known as Ecoline-DAFC and FOTON in the People's Republic of China)
- ECHOLINE E40 (also known as Ecoline-DAFC and FOTON in the People's Republic of China)
- eVolution-MAN C100 / C110 / C120 (from 2004)
- eVolution-DENNIS C101 / C111 / C121 (from 2004)
- eVolution C123RLE (for Volvo B7RLE)
- eVolution C124RLE (for Mercedes-Benz OC500LE)
- MCV Evora
- MCV EvoSeti
- MCV Alfa
- MCV Ego (since 2006; Great Britain)
- MCV Stirling
- MCV DD103 (for Volvo B9TL)
- Mercedes-Benz MCV 200 Safari (since 2010, based on the Mercedes-Benz Atego)
- Mercedes-Benz MCV 240E (since 2008)
- Mercedes-Benz MCV 260C / R / S (since 2000)
- Mercedes-Benz MCV 260T
- Mercedes-Benz MCV 400 E / H / R / T
- Mercedes-Benz MCV 500 (since 1996)
- Mercedes-Benz MCV 600 (since 1996)
- Mercedes-Benz MCV C120 / C120 LE
- Mercedes-Benz Tourismo
- Mercedes-Benz Travego (available in three different fronts)
- MCV Supplying from afar Buses issue 751 October 2017 page 38
- Factory Archived 2015-06-13 at the Wayback Machine MCV-Homepage. Retrieved 4 Oktober 2015.
- MCV Cuba Archived 2015-10-08 at the Wayback Machine MCV-Cuba Homepage. Retrieved 11 Oktober 2015.
- A propos de MCV MCV Algérie. Retrieved 18 Oktober 2015.