Manuel Vázquez Hueso
Manuel Vázquez Hueso (born 31 March 1981 in Churriana de la Vega, Spain) is a professional road racing cyclist currently suspended. On 26 April 2010 he was provisionally suspended by the UCI for a suspected blood doping offense, after being tested positive for EPO on 20 March 2010 in an out-of-competition control. On 14 January 2011 the Spanish Cycling Federation suspended him for two years, starting 26 April 2010 and all results achieved after 20 March 2010 annulled.
|Full name||Manuel Vázquez Hueso|
|Born||31 March 1981|
Churriana de la Vega, Spain
|Volta ao Alentejo (2007)|
- "Press release - Manuel Vazquez Hueso provisionally suspended". UCI.ch. 26 April 2010.
- "Vazquez Hueso suspended for EPO use". CyclingNews.com. 26 April 2010. Archived from the original on 2010-08-04. Retrieved 2011-03-16.
- "UCI Suspensions". UCI.ch. Archived from the original on 2012-03-19. Retrieved 2011-03-16.
- Manuel Vazquez Hueso at Trap-Friis.dk
- Manuel VAZQUEZ HUESO at CQ Ranking
- Manuel Vázquez Hueso at Cycling Archives
|This biographical article related to a Spanish cycling person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|