Manuel Mota (born October 22, 1970) is a jazz guitarist from Lisbon, Portugal.
|Born||22 October 1970|
Mota started playing guitar at 15. Although his interest was in blues rock, he turned to free improvisation and experimental music in the 1980s. He has a degree in architecture and owns the record label Headlights.
- I Wish I'd Never Met You (Headlights, 1999)
- For Your Protection Why Don't You Just Paint Yourself Real Good Like an Indian (Headlights, 2001)
- Leopardo (Rossbin, 2002)
- Quartets (Headlights, 2004)
- Outubro (Headlights, 2006)
- Sings (Headlights, 2009)
- ST 13 (Headlights, 2014)
- 090114 (Headlights, 2014)
- Blackie - Solo Guitar (Headlights, 2014)
- Sete (Headlights, 2015)
- Exodus (Headlights, 2015)
- Lacrau with David Grubbs (Blue Chopsticks, 2018)
- ^ a b c Prato, Greg. "Manuel M. Mota". AllMusic. Retrieved 14 February 2019.