This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (June 2017)
Mandarina Duck is an Italian fashion brand, most commonly associated with designer luggage and travel accessories but it has also released sunglasses, fragrances, watches, perfumes and, in 2007, a mobile phone. Mandarina Duck is owned by E-Land.
Mandarina Duck was founded in 1977 by Paolo Trento and Pietro Mannato. Its first collection was called Utility. By 1996, Mandarina Duck had 68 stores worldwide.
In 2004, Mandarina Duck launched a set of 4 luggages designed to fit the Mini Hatch's size and design. In 2007, a limited edition of the Nissan Micra designed by Mandarina Duck was launched. In 2009, Mandarina Duck launched its first mobile phone called Moon and built by phone manufacturer Alcatel.
The company headquarters are in Bologna, Italy, with branches in Paris, Barcelona, Düsseldorf, Berlin, Vienna, and London, and outlets such as Banbridge Outlet in Northern Ireland. The CEO is Giovanni Bonatti since December 2015.
- (in Spanish) María Irazusta, Para No Quedarse en Cueros, Elmiundo.es, 7 April 1996
- New Range Of MINI Luggage By Mandarina Duck, Carpages.co.uk, 21 August 2004
- Daniel Seijo, Nissan Micra Mandarina Duck, Motorpasion.com, 30 November 2007
- Dusan Belic, Mandarina Duck launches new phone with Alcatel called MOON, Intomobile.com, 18 February 2009
- David Flynn , Virgin Australia's new Mandarina Duck amenity kits with REN skincare, Ausbt.com.au, 3 September 2014
- (in Spanish) Paula V. Pinuaga, Mandarina Duck presenta una línea a partir del reciclaje de botellas de plástico, Fashionunited.es, 24 May 2017
- (in Italian) Giovanni Bonatti nuovo Ceo di Mandarina Duck, Businesspeople.it, 17 December 2015