Managing Intellectual Property
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Managing Intellectual Property (also known as Managing IP or MIP) is a monthly magazine published in English and specializes in intellectual property. It was founded in 1990. MIP is part of the Euromoney Legal Media Group. Jeremy Phillips launched the magazine and sold it to Euromoney Publications in 1991.
Managing IP is the publisher of IP STARS, an annual guide with rankings of the world's leading IP law firms and practitioners. This guide (formerly known as MIP Handbook and IP Contacts Handbook) is based on an annual research conducted by its research analysts in Hong Kong, London and New York. Managing IP officially launched its firm rankings publication in 1996. Managing IP's inaugural awards ceremony (in 2006) was attended by more than 130 guests including the late Sir Hugh Laddie, who was presented with a lifetime achievement award.
- Managing Intellectual Property web site, About us. Consulted on June 27, 2018
- Phillips, Jeremy (5 April 2010). "Welcome!". jeremyphillips.blogspot.com. Archived from the original on 8 July 2011.
- World IP Contacts Handbook,  Consulted on July 17, 2019.
- IP STARS web site, About us Archived 2013-12-27 at Archive.today. Consulted on July 17, 2019.
- MIP Awards web site, About us Consulted on July 17, 2019.