- a project (project management process) or
- a process (process management process, sometimes referred to as the process performance measurement and management system).
An organization's senior management is responsible for carrying out its management process. However, this is not always the case for all management processes, for example, sometimes it is the responsibility of the project manager to carry out a project management process.
Planning, it determines the objectives, evaluate the different alternatives and choose the best from them.
Organizing, define the group's functions, establish relationships and defining authority and responsibility
Staffing, recruitment or placement and selection or training takes place for the development of members in the firm
Directing, is to give the Direction to the employees.
Controlling,Controlling involves ensuring that performance does not deviate from standards.
Coordination, it ensures that different departments and groups work in sync.
- Kumar, Akhil (2 February 201). Business Process Management. Routledge. ISBN 978-1-317-29592-1.
- Pal, Karam (2008). Management Process and Organizational Behaviour. I.K. International Publishing House Pvt. Limited. ISBN 978-81-89866-04-4.
- Becker, Jörg; Kugeler, Martin; Rosemann, Michael (5 June 2013). Process Management: A Guide for the Design of Business Processes. Springer Science & Business Media. ISBN 978-3-540-24798-2.
- The Simplified Project Management Process Accessed: 2010-05-02.