Management SOOP Corporation (Korean: (주)숲엔터테인먼트) t/a Management SOOP (Korean: 매니지먼트 숲) is a South Korean actors agency that was established in 2011, and is currently operating as a subsidiary of Kakao Entertainment (a kakao company). The roster includes actors Jeon Do-yeon, Gong Yoo, Gong Hyo-jin, Jung Yu-mi, Bae Suzy, Choi Woo-shik, Kim Jae-wook, Nam Joo-hyuk and many more.
|Founded||April 19, 2011|
|Kim Jang-kyun (CEO, President)|
|Owner||Kakao Entertainment (99.36%)|
|Website||Management SOOP Entertainment|
Management SOOP was founded on April 19, 2011 by Kim Jang-kyun, who formerly worked for SidusHQ and Network of Asia (N.O.A) Entertainment (now Fantagio).
On June 27, 2018, Kakao M (now Kakao Entertainment) shared an update following reports that it was in talks to acquire entertainment agencies and created partnerships with three actor management agencies BH Entertainment, J,WIDE-Company, Management SOOP, and Korea’s leading advertisement model casting agency Ready Entertainment in order to globalize its content.
- "[공식입장] 카카오M "BH·제이와이드·숲과 전략적 협력관계 구축". Naver. June 27, 2018. Retrieved November 24, 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "이병헌 품은 카카오M, BH엔터 지분 인수". Naver. June 27, 2018. Retrieved November 24, 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Singer-actress Suzy to leave JYP". The Korea Times. March 26, 2019. Retrieved November 24, 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Singer-actress Suzy signs new contract with Management Soop". Aju Daily. April 8, 2019.
- "최우식, 공유·공효진과 한솥밥…매니지먼트 숲 전속계약 [공식입장]". TV Report. November 20, 2018.
- "Jeon Do-youn signs exlusive contract with Gong Hyo-jin agency". Tenasia. Retrieved November 24, 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Jung Yu-mi signs on with new agency". Kpop Herald. 10 March 2006.
- "남지현 :: 네이버 인물검색". Naver (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-07-08.
- "[공식입장] 서현진, 매니지먼트숲과 전속계약..공유와 한솥밥". Naver. January 29, 2018. Retrieved November 24, 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Seo Hyun Jin to Join Gong Yoo's Management Agency". SBS News. 29 January 2018.