Varna Mall is a shopping mall in Varna, Bulgaria, which was opened on June 12, 2008. It is located on the intersection of the Boulevards Vladislav Varnenchik & Hristo Smirnenski and it was built at a cost of € 120 million. Mall Varna's construction took two years.
|Opening date||June 12, 2008|
|Developer||Miller Developments & Chapman Taylor|
|Owner||Aspius Immobilien Holding International GmbH|
|No. of stores and services||150|
|Total retail floor area||33,000 m2 (360,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||5|
|Parking||760 underground on 3 decks & outdoor parking|
The mall has:
- 70,000 m2 (750,000 sq ft) total built-up area
- 33,000 m2 (360,000 sq ft) total shopping area
- 2,000 m2 (22,000 sq ft) Indoor Market
- 2 floors with fashion shops (including Kenvelo, New Yorker, Nike, Adidas, Puma, Camper, Lee Cooper, Esprit, Le Coq Sportif & more.)
- 8 cinema halls with 1300 seats Cinema Complex Arena
- Restaurants, coffee shops and chains including Kentucky Fried Chicken and Subway.
- 800 m2 (8,600 sq ft) Children entertainment center Capella Play
- "Mall Varna opens doors on June 12 - Commercial Article". Archived from the original on 2009-06-28. Retrieved 2014-09-18.