|Look up Main, main, mäin, or -main in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Main may refer to:
- Main River (disambiguation)
- Most commonly the Main (river) in Germany
- Main, Iran, a village in Fars Province
- "Spanish Main", the Caribbean coasts of mainland Spanish territories in the 16th and 17th centuries
- The Main, major street running through Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Main (lunar crater), located near the north pole of the Moon
- Main (Martian crater)
People and organisationsEdit
- Main (surname), a list of people with this family name
- Ma'in, alternate spelling for the Minaeans, an ancient people of modern-day Yemen
- Main (band), a British ambient band formed in 1991
- Chas. T. Main, an American engineering and hydroelectric company founded in 1893
- MAIN (Mountain Area Information Network), former operator of WPVM-LP (MAIN-FM) in Asheville, North Carolina, U.S.
- Main Street (disambiguation)
- Maine (disambiguation)
- Mains (disambiguation)
- Mane (disambiguation)
- Justice Main (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Main.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.