MLV may refer to:
- The Roman numeral for 1055
- M. L. Vasanthakumari (1928−1990), Indian singer
- Major League Volleyball, a women's professional volleyball league in the United States 1987−1989
- Mass-loaded vinyl, typically used for sound proofing/dampering.
- Medium-lift launch vehicle, a category of orbital rockets capable of lifting 2 to 20 tons to low Earth orbit
- Modern Literal Version, a modern literal translation of the Christian Bible
- Motor Luggage Van, British Rail Class 419
- Multilamellar vesicle (biology and chemistry), a bubble of liquid with more than one phospholipid bilayer
- MultiLevel, Bombardier MultiLevel Coach
- Multilayer varistor, a device providing electrostatic discharge protection to electronic circuits
- Multiple-language version, a film production strategy of making a single film in two or more different languages
- Murine leukemia virus, a retrovirus which causes cancer in mice
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MLV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.