MILF pornography ( of "Mother I'd Like/Love to Fuck") is a genre of pornography in which the actresses are usually women ages 30 to 50, though many actresses have started making this type of pornographic films at age 25. Central to the typical MILF narrative is an age-play dynamic of older women and younger lovers, both males and female. A related term is cougar, which implies an older woman as predator.
The MILF pornography genre is a growing segment of the sex industry, and it has extended the careers of female pornographic actresses. Actresses of the MILF porn genre have their own awards: the XRCO "MILF of the Year Award", the AVN "MILF/Cougar Performer of the Year Award", and the Urban X Award for "Best MILF Performer" among others. In Japan, Adult Broadcasting Awards also has an award for the "Best Mature Actress".
The term MILF itself was first documented in Internet newsgroups during the 1990s. The earliest known online reference is a 1995 Usenet post about a Playboy pictorial of attractive mothers. It was popularized by the 1999 film American Pie referring to Jennifer Coolidge's character, "Stifler's mom".
|Brandi Love||NightMoves Award, XBIZ Award||2013–2018||9||2|
|Francesca Le||NightMoves, XRCO||2008–2018||19||2|
|India Summer||AVN, XRCO, XBIZ||2010–2018||17||6|
|Julia Ann||AVN, Nightmoves, XBIZ, XRCO||2009–2015||8|
|Kendra Lust||AVN, XBIZ||2013–2016||4||2|
|Lisa Ann||AVN, Exxxotica Fanny Award, F.A.M.E., Nightmoves, Urban X Award, XBIZ, XFANZ,||2009–2014||11|
|Tanya Tate||AVN, Fanny, Nightmoves,XRCO, XBIZ, SHAFTA Award||2010–2015||15||10|
|Veronica Avluv||AVN, XBIZ, XRCO,||2012–2015||9||1|
(Data taken from Awards sections of individual articles)
- "Inside Deauxma". 2007-10-01.
- Aurora Snow (2010-08-09). "Porn Star Aurora Snow Goes from Barely Legal to MILF". The Daily Beast.
- Taormino, Tristan (October 30, 2007). "The Rise of MILFs and Mommies in Sexual-Fantasy Material".
- "Of MILF and Men". April 23, 2007.
- "The Very Best in Adult Movies This Month's Top Choices". Erotica Readers & Writers Association. Archived from the original on August 1, 2012. Retrieved July 20, 2012.
- "XRCO". XRCO.com. Retrieved 2008-02-23.
- "XRCO 2006 Winners". Archived from the original on 2007-10-12. Retrieved 2007-12-23.
- "Nominations 2009 AVN Adult Movie Awards" (PDF). AVNAwards.com. 2008-11-25. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 3, 2008. Retrieved 2008-11-26.
- Tod Hunter (2009-07-27). "Urban X Awards Winners Announced". XBiz.com. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "日本アダルト放送大賞 2005 (Adult Japan Broadcasting Award 2005)" (in Japanese). kaori4med.seesaa.net kaori4med.seesaa.net. April 3, 2006. Retrieved 2008-11-07.
- "Home > British & World English > yummy mummy". www.oxforddictionaries.com. Oxford University Press. Retrieved 28 February 2015.
- "An example of 1995 internet usage of 'MILF' predating American Pie". google.com. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- Tristan Taormino (November 6, 2007). "The Rise of MILFs and Mommies in Sexual-Fantasy Material". Village Voice. Archived from the original on July 24, 2008. Retrieved 2010-08-14.
No one has nailed down the origin of the acronym MILF ("Mom I'd Like to Fuck"), although American Pie is credited with popularizing the term, which is most closely associated with teenage boys lusting for a friend's hot mom.
- Marrit Ingman. "Of MILF and Men - The sexy-mom phenomenon—is it hot or not?". New York Magazine. Retrieved 2010-08-14.
How exactly did a once-taboo erotic fetish become a widespread, culturally sanctioned ideal, a perverse mix of branding and empowerment? After all, a hot mom used to be a tragedy, whether in the literal sense (Oedipus’ Mom-I’m-Fated-to-Fuck, Jocasta) or in the bittersweet Mrs. Robinson sense (“Oh, God. Oh, let me out,” begs Benjamin Braddock). Alternately, it was an insult: “Oh, yeah? That’s not what your mama said last night.” A hot mom was by definition a bad mom.