(Redirected from MEV (disambiguation))
- M1133 Medical Evacuation Vehicle, an American military vehicle
- Mills Extreme Vehicles, a British kit car manufacturer
- MEV, ICAO code for Med-View Airline, a Nigerian airline
- MEV, station code for Merthyr Vale railway station, in Merthyr Vale, UK
- MEV, IATA code for Minden-Tahoe Airport, in Minden, Nevada, United States
- Mission Extension Vehicle, a satellite-servicing spacecraft developed by Orbital ATK
- Modern English Version, English translation of the Bible begun in 2005 and completed in 2014
- Musica Elettronica Viva, an Italian musical group
- Mev, a singular masculine possessive pronoun in Istro-Romanian grammar, equivalent to English "my"
- Mev., short for "Mevrou", Afrikaans equivalent of Mrs.
- Michigan Emergency Volunteers, a former name of the Michigan Volunteer Defense Force
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MEV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.