M3: Malay Mo Ma-develop
M3: Malay Mo Ma-develop is a Philippine romantic comedy-drama series on ABS-CBN, starring Aga Muhlach and Ai-Ai delas Alas. On November 6, 2010 the ABS-CBN network confirmed that the show has been canceled due to the low ratings compared to their other sitcoms. The final episode aired on November 27, airing a total of 22 episodes in the first season.
|M3: Malay Mo Ma-develop|
|Directed by||Jeffrey R. Jeturian|
|Starring||Aga Muhlach |
Ai-Ai delas Alas
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||22|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company||Star Creatives|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||July 3 –|
November 27, 2010
JM Benicio III is every woman's ideal man - good-looking, hardworking and successful in his structured corporate life. Yet he remains unmarried at 38. Behind JM's seemingly contented façade is actually a complicated character - perfectionist, cold, cautious and elusive of commitment. JM is bound to meet the jologs Kringkring, a single mother who'd practically grab any job in order to feed and give her son, Marcus, a better life. The odd friendship will usher Kringkring into JM's mysterious past including his unfinished business with the woman he truly loves. JM's soft spot surfaces when he starts playing a reluctant daddy to Kringkring's son. The impossible and indifferent JM will eventually break free from his past hurts and will finally realize the value of love and commitment.
- Ai-Ai delas Alas as Kring Kring - Kringkring grew up not knowing who her father is. She was able to study but only up to 2nd year high school. She's a 'Miss Congeniality', smart ass, strong willed who knows how to get her way. She has a devil-may care attitude but has a caring heart. She will do anything for her son, Marcus.
- Aga Muhlach as Jose Maria "JM" Benicio III - JM is an only son to the rich couple and he's his Grandfather's favorite. He grew up to be well-mannered and with proper breeding. He's perceptive to details. He dreams of becoming a good architect like his father. A family-oriented guy but this all changed when at a young age he witnessed his parents always in heated arguments for reasons he did not understand.
- Acaba, Fionna (2010-06-24). "Aga Muhlach returns to TV in M3". ABS-CBN.com. Retrieved 2010-06-28.
- "Aga and Ai Ai in new sitcom". Manila Standard Today. 2010-06-29. Retrieved 2010-06-30.
- Cruz, Marinel (27 June 2010). "Ai Ai back in school, kids find it 'cool'". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Archived from the original on 30 June 2010. Retrieved 29 June 2010.
- Bonifacio, Julie (2010-06-08). "Aga Muhlach is excited for both his TV and movie projects". Abs-cbn.com. Retrieved 2010-06-28.