Lyra (virtual assistant)
Lyra, until 2017 marketed under the name Indigo, is an intelligent personal assistant developed by Artificial Solutions and which runs on Android and iOS. The application uses natural language understanding to answer a user's questions on a variety of topics, make recommendations and operate the user's device.
|Initial release||April 2013|
|Platform||Android and iOS|
|Type||Intelligent personal assistant|
Demonstrated at Mobile World Congress in February 2013, the software, then called Indigo, was first publicly launched by Artificial Solutions for Android mobile devices in April 2013, with a Windows phone app appearing later in 2013 and an iOS app in 2014. One of the notable features of Lyra is its cross-platform functionality and ability to retain a conversation across multiple devices. It translates to around 70 languages.
- Hoyle, Andrew. "Indigo brings Siri-like assistance to Android for free (hands-on)". CNET. CBS Interactive.
- "Review: Indigo wants to bring Siri-like conversation to the Android platform". Ars Technica. 2013-06-05. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
- "Indigo is a cloud-based, cross-platform personal assistant for Android and Windows Phone 8 (hands-on)". Engadget. Retrieved April 1, 2014.
- Henry, Alan. "Indigo Keeps You Organized Across Android, Windows Phone, and Now, iOS". Lifehacker.
- Overview / Highlights / Features, Artificial Solutions, 2019
- "arstechina". Retrieved 9 August 2017.