Luzhou Yunlong Airport (IATA: LZO, ICAO: ZULZ) is a dual-use military and civilian airport in the city of Luzhou in China's Sichuan province. Preparatory work for the airport began in October 2013 with a total investment of 2.77 billion yuan, while construction officially started on 5 November 2016. The airport was opened on 10 September 2018 with the inaugural Colorful Guizhou Airlines flight from Guiyang, and all flights were transferred from the old Luzhou Lantian Airport.
Luzhou Yunlong Airport
|Serves||Luzhou, Sichuan, China|
|Location||Yunlong Town, Lu County|
|Opened||10 September 2018|
|Luzhou Yunlong Airport|
Luzhou Yunlong is a class 4D airport, with the ability to handle Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 aircraft. It has a 10,000-square-meter (110,000 sq ft) terminal building, and ten aircraft parking spots. It is projected to handle 2 million passengers annually by 2020.
Airlines and destinationsEdit
- 泸州云龙机场昨开建 2016年投用. Sichuan Daily (in Chinese). 2013-10-29. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- 泸州机场迁建全面启动. Sichuan Daily (in Chinese). 2013-10-30. Retrieved 2014-01-22.
- Yue, Dong (11 September 2018). "泸州云龙机场正式通航 年底将开通航线约30条". Carnoc. Retrieved 2018-09-18.
- "两天拿下11城 泸州云龙机场又新增这些航线". Retrieved 17 July 2019.
- "4月起泸州直飞三亚/珠海/稻城/西安/西双版纳". Retrieved 17 July 2019.
- "7月1日 川航将开通乌鲁木齐-泸州-南宁航线". Retrieved 17 July 2019.
- "6月22日，西昌將開通直飛瀘州、西雙版納航線". Retrieved 17 July 2019.