|Look up Lust, lust, or lustful in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lust is an intense craving or drive that is directly associated with the thinking or fantasizing about one's desire, usually in a sexual way.
Lust may also refer to:
- Lust (Lords of Acid album), 1991
- Lust (Depth Charge album), 1999
- Lust (Ambitious Lovers album), 1991
- Lust (Michael Rother album), 1983
- Lust (Jelinek novel), a 1989 novel by Austrian Nobel prize-winner Elfriede Jelinek
- Lust (Ryman novel), a novel by Canadian writer Geoff Ryman
- Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist), a character in the manga and anime series Fullmetal Alchemist
- "Lust", a song by Tori Amos on her album To Venus and Back
- "Lust", a song by American rapper Kendrick Lamar on his fourth studio album Damn
- Lust (color), a shade of red
- Lust (2011 film), a 2011 Egyptian film
- Lust (2018 film), a 2018 Indian film
- LUST, an acronym for Leaking Underground storage tank
- Lustboy (born 1994), nickname of Ham Jang-sik, Korean League of Legends player
- Erika Lust, Swedish screenplay writer, director, producer and author
- Matthias Lust (born 1970), German football coach and a former player
- Ulli Lust (born 1967), Austrian cartoonist
- Victoria Lust (born 1989), English professional squash player
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lust.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.