|Look up lunette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lunette is a moon-shaped architectural detail.
Lunette may also refer to:
- Lunette (fortification), an outwork consisting of a salient angle with two flanks and an open gorge
- Lunette (Gargoyles), a fictional character in the animated television series "Gargoyles"
- Lunette (geology), a wind-formed crescent dune shape
- Lunette (stele), the curved top region of a stele (pillar-shaped monument), especially from ancient Egypt
- Lunette Peak, a mountain on the border of the Canadian provinces of Alberta and British Columbia
- Lunette (container), a small enclosure for the Eucharistic host in the Roman Catholic and Anglo-Catholic churches
- Musée des Lunettes et Lorgnettes Pierre Marly, a museum of eyeglasses in Paris