|Birth name||Luke Wallace|
|Date of birth||2 October 1990|
|Place of birth||St Albans, England|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||102 kg (16 st 1 lb) |
|School||Cottesmore School Tonbridge School|
|Rugby union career|
Luke Wallace, educated at Cottesmore School and Tonbridge School, started playing rugby at school and progressed through Harlequins Elite Player Development Group to the senior Academy. He was selected to play for Quins in the 2009 Middlesex Sevens and in November that year made his first XV debut against Newcastle Falcons in the LV Cup. He continued developing and in January 2011 signed his first senior contract.
2011/12 was a breakthrough season for Wallace, starting with a strong performance in the Premiership Sevens. Luke was dual registered to Esher, but World Cup call ups and two backrow injuries in the opening match of the season saw him starting for the club in rounds 2-7 of the Aviva Premiership. Harlequins were unbeaten during this period and Wallace attracted considerable praise, winning several man of the match awards, the first Etihad player of the month award  and later being short listed for the Land Rover Discovery of the Year. Wallace made another 11 first team starts through the season and totalled 24 appearances.Wallace has signed for Coventry in the Championship after being released by Quins for the 2019/20 season.
- "Harlequins 1st XV". Harlequins website. Archived from the original on 19 January 2012. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- "Luke Wallace Re-signs". Harlequins website. Archived from the original on 21 April 2013. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- "Luke Wallace Scoops Maiden Etihad Award". Harlequins website. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- "Luke Wallace Player Profile". Harlequins website. Archived from the original on 19 January 2012. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- "Mike Brown: Harlequins full-back one of 21 added by England". BBC Sport. 19 May 2014. Retrieved 1 March 2016.