Lukas Ettlin (born 1975 in Switzerland) is a director and cinematographer who is known for films and tv shows such as The Lincoln Lawyer, Battle Los Angeles, Black Sails, Counterpart and Daredevil. He is a graduate of the New York University Film School. He is the winner of the 2001 ASC Heritage Award from the American Society of Cinematographers at the beginning of his career.
Since 2013 Ettlin has worked primarily as a television director, with credits including:
- Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan
- Black Sails
- The Last Ship
- The Arrangement
Filmography as a CinematographerEdit
|2000||Genesis and Catastrophe||Short film|
|2002||Fast Forward||Short film|
|2003||The Stranger||Short film|
Also a producer
|The Ghosts of Edendale|
|Buried Alive in the Blues||Documentary film|
|Life on the Ledge|
|2006||The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning|
|2008||Graduation Day||Short film|
|The Killing Room|
|2011||Battle: Los Angeles|
|The Lincoln Lawyer|
|2012||Marilyn Manson – "No Reflection"||Music video|
|2011||Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome||"Pilot" (Season 1, Episode 1)|
|2014||The Last Ship||"Phase Six" (Season 1, Episode 1)|
|2014-15||season 1 & 2|
- Asbury Park Press Sep 26, 1999
- New York Times
- Variety, Oct 2, 2007
- Columbus Dispatch, February 20, 2009
- NY Times
- Chicago News-Review, 03.24.11.
- "Marilyn Manson 'No Reflection'". RollingStone.com. Wenner Media. 2012-04-04. Retrieved 2012-04-17.
- "MARILYN MANSON: 'No Reflection' Video Released". Blabbermouth. 2012-04-04. Archived from the original on 2012-04-05. Retrieved 2012-04-17.